Join the Team!
RORY LUX is growing... and we're super excited to announce that we're looking for awesome people to join our team!
We’re a remote team of fun and friendly guys and gals that are committed to making aquatics more RAD. Rory Lux is devoted to rebranding aquatic sports and empowering its athletes with quirky, quality gear that the community loves.
Our positions offer flexible hours, remote work, and an opportunity to work with a growing team leading an industry-wide rebrand of swimming and water polo.
Browse below to learn more about our available positions and email email@example.com if you have any questions. Good luck and we can't wait to hear from you soon!
Apparel/Product Designer and/or Merchandiser - work remotely!
RL was founded out of the founder, Alyssa’s vision to rebrand aquatics. We carry out this vision to this day by creating tasteful products that highlight the personality and lifestyle of the sport, meanwhile crafting an identity that athletes and the mainstream alike can associate with. We consider ourselves the enemy of tacky and average, on a mission to curate items that blow the world’s view of aquatics out of the water!
We’re looking to be an aquatics lifestyle brand that athletes and nonathletes alike can look up to. Think "California surf/skate/street style meets swim". We're looking for fun guys and gals that vibe with our unique style, creative vision, and mission to create clothing that highlights aquatics athletes as the raddest people on the planet!
- Previous experience and a love for swim/water polo.
- A keen eye for current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
- A great sense of style.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop) skills.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Responsibility to ensure calendar deadlines are met.
- Quick to learn, self-starting, inherently motivated and driven to continually improve.
- A passion to make the coolest apparel the world has ever seen!
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic/apparel design is highly desired, but we know everyone's gotta start somewhere - so we're flexible! Those with a lot of passion and talent but zero experience will enter as an unpaid intern with an opportunity to advance to a paid position with time and experience working with our team. Adobe Illustrator knowledge required!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Designers will have a choice of working on a freelance basis, or as a team designing position after an assessment period of two months.
- Freelance creators will be paid per project basis. Team designers will be paid starting at $14+/hour, depending on skill and experience.
- Super flexible hours
- Work from home (in your jammies!)
Trunk Show Rep
We are immediately looking to train reps in California - although out-of-staters who are temporarily in the area and available for a few days to attend training will be accepted! We will be offering the opportunity to other states and regions as we expand our rep network.
If you are interested in the position but are not based in California, fill out of state rep form and we’ll contact you as soon as opportunities open!
- Open to guys and gals 18+
- Fun and outgoing
- Responsible and organized
- Has access to a larger vehicle to carry inventory
- Free on weekends
- Loves Rory Lux!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Pay is commission based
- Travel/gas compensation
- Flexible working hours
Out of State but interested in becoming a rep? Get on our waiting list here to be notified when repping is available in your area!
Don't see something that fits your skill set? We're always searching for talented and fun people to join the team! We are looking for help with brand identity, content creation, marketing, customer experience, logistics, and more! Our firstname.lastname@example.org email never sleeps. 😉
We can't wait to hear from you - good luck!
Team RORY LUX