Join the Team!
Deep End is growing... and we're super excited to announce that we're looking for awesome people to join our team!
We’re a remote team of fun and friendly guys and gals that are committed to making aquatics more RAD. Deep End is devoted to rebranding aquatic sports and empowering its athletes with quirky, quality gear our community loves. We are the world's first aquatics lifestyle brand!
Our positions offer flexible hours, remote work, and an opportunity to work with a growing team leading an industry-wide rebrand of swimming and water polo.
Browse below to learn more about what a pop up rep is, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Good luck and we can't wait to hear from you soon!
Apparel/Product Designer and/or Merchandiser - work remotely!
Deep End was founded with a mission to rebrand aquatics. We carry out this vision to this day by creating products that highlight the personality and lifestyle of the sport, meanwhile crafting an identity that athletes and the mainstream alike can associate with. We consider ourselves the enemy of tacky and average, on a mission to curate items that blow the world’s view of aquatics out of the water!
We’re looking to be an aquatics lifestyle brand that athletes and nonathletes alike can look up to. Think "California surf/skate/street style meets swim". We're looking for fun guys and gals that vibe with our unique style, creative vision, and mission to create clothing that highlights aquatics athletes as the raddest people on the planet!
- Previous experience and a love for swim/water polo.
- A keen eye for current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
- A great sense of style.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop) skills.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Responsibility to ensure calendar deadlines are met.
- Quick to learn, self-starting, inherently motivated and driven to continually improve.
- A passion to make the coolest apparel the world has ever seen!
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic/apparel design is highly desired, but we know everyone's gotta start somewhere - so we're flexible! Those with a lot of passion and talent but zero experience will enter as an unpaid intern with an opportunity to advance to a paid position with time and experience working with our team. Adobe Illustrator knowledge required!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Designers will have a choice of working on a freelance basis, or as a team designing position after an assessment period of two months.
- Freelance creators will be paid per project basis. Team designers will be paid based on experience, starting from $10.50+/hour for entry level.
- Super flexible hours
- Staff discount
- Work from home (in your jammies!)
We can't wait to hear from you - good luck!
Team Deep End